Friday, February 11, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday


It's Friday!!!!! It's been a great week but this weekend is a much needed one. I'm so thankful for having a 2 day break! I couldn't imagine not having one.. if my husband gets a new engineering job with his "dream" company they've been known to make their employees work 100 hour weeks sometimes.. ay yi yi! I guess the money miiiight make it worth it.. but I'm thankful to be a woman :) I get to nanny sweet little kids, take photos of friends and get paid to edit their pretty faces, and make food for my hard working husband!
Okay enough rambling and time for some blanks! Brought to you by my friend Lauren over here.

1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is I pretty much watch anything the Kardashians come out with which embarrasses me.. they're just so dang addicting and when the kids nap I find I end up using their parent's On-Demand and getting caught up with their dramatic lives!




2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is hmm I have a ton of clothes but do wear them all even if it's only once a year.. oh I know, I have this bright orange Oregon State sweatshirt that I wore freshman year to my first football game and a bunch of our "brother house" guys painted their chests black and one guy leaned into me and stained my brand new sweatshirt! I tried so hard to get it out and it faded but the stain is still there.. anyways I haven't worn the sweatshirt in years but it's kind of nostalgic.. I think I'll go home and put that in the goodwill bag I recently started!





3. My grocery store impulse buy is Dark chocolate and new kinds of cereal and tea.





4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is well I don't really have co-workers.. the baby I've been watching I like to put different foods in his mouth and watch his reactions and I've told his parents about some of the foods.. but some I keep to myself (like sour gummy worms)!





5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is Diet coke. I have one a day and figure I don't cuss, smoke, drink, or do crack cocaine.. so if that's my worst habit so be it! haha facebook would be hard but I like to think I could.



6. A little indulgence that I have is  I'm going to have to agree with Lauren's answer- eating dessert for dinner. It doesn't happen that often but sometimes I'll just have ice cream instead of real food. I figure it's better then eating dinner AND ice cream right? Race thinks I'm crazy when I do it and I can feel the judgement.. but he eats 3,000 calories a day and has trouble gaining weight though so he can eat dinner AND ice cream.. unfair!





7. The junk drawer/area in my house is the counter gets backed up with mail we need to go through..our desk..pretty much our whole 2nd bedroom is a little crazy unfortunately.

Well that's all folks! I'd love to hear about any of your guilty pleasures :) I hope everyone has a great weekend! Tonight I'm going straight from this job to watch some other kids which I'm excited about because they're some of my favorites and I miss seeing them, oh and the extra cash is nice. :)
I'm going to go get a massage tomorrow with my sister-in-law (Race got us them for Christmas) then were getting lunch and discussing her upcoming wedding and photos. Then at night Race planned something to celebrate Valentines Day! I also need to feed and excercise my preggo horse this weekend.
 ta ta!

4 comments:

  1. i feel for you on the whole kardashians issue. they are so addicting. i love laughing at them.

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love learning random facts about your through your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo chocolate is totally my grocery store impulse buy too! I always see a new kind that I want to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. However, the patients may feel more comfortable telling them their feelings, because they
    feel as if they won't be judged. A couple of major accrediting agencies encompass most of those. Step 3: Determine the goal(s) you would like to achieve during each session.
    Also visit my website ; how to combat depression

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments.