So I totally got out of blogging.. I still love reading one or two a day of my favorites but I think I'm just too busy right now to be consistent! Maybe when I work less someday... but my friend Lauren did a fill in the blank Friday that I just had to participate in! It's on one of my most favorite topics- magazines!
1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose I can't choose! I'll choose my top 4-Women's Health, Martha Stewart Living, Real Simple, Good Housekeeping .
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be about fashion, food, homemaking, relationships.. I feel like my mags do a pretty good job of this already!
3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) Well I get probably 7 or 8 a month in the mail.. it's a little ridiculous! I got an email from this magazine website and they send 5 or 10$ coupons like every week so I ended up subscribing to a bunch for free or dirt cheap but I just have to remember to call and cancel so they don't automatically renew at the end!
4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) Oh in print for sure! I have to hold it in my hands. Sometimes I go to their websites to try and win stuff I see in the magazine but then you get on their email list which is annoying.. so I have a just junk hotmail account now.
5. The number of magazines I buy each month 0 from the store..they're a rip off..okay once in a while I get suckered in if a Kardashian is on the cover or a really good looking piece of chocolate something. But I get the 3 magazines listed previously, People Style Watch, Sunset, Martha Stewart Food Network, Better Homes and Gardens, and Horse and Rider each month.. probably why I don't blog much anymore.. I have so much pressure to keep up on all of these! I nanny kids though so when they nap I read them:)
6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...) lifestyle/ home. I used to get InStyle but it was so thick I could never get through it. I do miss it.. Once I got married I got into Martha Stewart and Good Housekeeping which I never would have thought would happen! I like cooking ones but end up saving them forever so instead I bought a few Cooking Light cookbooks and a binder to organize recipes I cut out.
7. The magazines I read regularly areI kind of jumped the gun and answered this one already. I regularly read gossip mags when in line at the checkout but refrain from buying them unless I'm going on a plane or road trip!
Well this was fun. I think I'm inspired and will upload some photos from my last 6 months of not blogging!