Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday


I'm in the mood for new shoes..




Wedges to be exact.. I have a hard time in heels but these guys make it soo much easier on me! Race are you reading this? Can I have them??

From the top:

I got this seafoam green Betsey Johnson dress off ebay a few weeks ago and think it deserves some shoes to go with it:)



Glad this is just a wishlist or we'll never be able to save up for a down payment on a house! One new pair would be nice though.. TJ Maxx and Nordstrom's Rack is where I end up getting most of my shoes but the site these are all from (Piperlime) is pretty great with free shipping and free returns!

Alright go let this lovely lady know if you join in!

5 comments:

  1. i'm ALWAYS in the mood for new shoes, especially the aqua sandals and yellow peep toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the wanted daisy ones! not a bad price either!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh WEDGES!!!
    such perfection! for some reason i cannot walk in heels but i can in wedges! and they are just so perfect for summer.
    those blue ones are my new obsession!
    okay your betsey johnson dress is THE CUTEST!!! and you got it off ebay?? how awesome!!
    and do you have a marti&liz near you? thats where i get all my pricey shoes for dirt cheap! its incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im loving those wedges, we should totally go shoe shopping together!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments.