Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fillin' in little blanks!

I'm playing along with one of my favorite posts that my friend Lauren does each Friday! Here it goes-

1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was alligator jerky and rattlesnake.. they served the rib cage with it on the plate! It was in Arizona on vacation and it tasted like really chewy chicken.




2. My best friend is pretty darn awesome. I love how we can stay up for hours at night just talking in bed about random stuff and memories! I'm so happy I get to laugh and grow old with him for the rest of my life:)




3. If I could live in a different era it would be hmmm the Victorian era-only if I were royalty though for the balls, castles, and fancy dresses, it would not be as fun if I were poor and had no flushing toilet and hand sanitizer like we do now! My grandma says we're related to the first king of Scotland so maybe I'd be his daughter:) I'm also the 5th cousin of Alexander Graham Bell (think telephone) and my other grandma has traced our family back to coming over on the MayFlower! I also I love the book Gone With the Wind and also always wanted to be a pioneer..so during one of those times too (I'm really bad with dates..my high school history teacher just showed us SNL the best of Will Ferrell and The Daily Show everyday).. okay that was a long answer if anyone is still reading this !


4. I like when people pay attention at 4 way stops.. it drives me nuts when they don't and then go before me!




5. If you only know one thing about me it should be that Well I can't top Lauren's answer so I'm going to have to plagiarize it- "I love Jesus. I'm not perfect in my faith...I actually struggle often, but I'm trying to love others the way He did...without judgement and/or expectation. It's a work in progess." Well said my friend!






6. My favorite book of all time is Redeeming Love, Gone With the Wind, and my Bible, which is the only book I reread every year.. okay well lately it's more like a 18 month schedule for me to get through it.




7. The one beauty product I couldn't live without is  oh boy...just one? Probably my razor! I shave everyday and I'm getting some laser hair removal soon from a slamming deal off the website Groupon! I can't wait! Makeup wise I'd have to say concealer since I still get some dumb acne at 23. UGH




8. Blogging is something that I find to be very enjoyable! I was just telling my husband tonight how I feel inspired all the time to try new things (get more crafty, recipes, decorating) and I love seeing different parts of the country where people live. I didn't really know what blogging was until I started! I thought people just did it if someone was sick (caringbridge) or if they were musicians or something. I love that so many normal people do it and I like knowing about the innerworkings of so many lives!




9. If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work with Mel Gibson in his Braveheart days (not now)... now it would be Channing Tatum, James Franco, Josh Hartnett, Robert Pattinson, or Taylor Lautner (for obvious reasons.. but I think the person who would be fun to work with and is one of my favorite actors- Johnny Depp is my final answer! haha I never even thought about answering for an actress.. I like my men I guess.




10. One of the best feelings in the world is running my horse on the beach or at my uncle's ranch where there's so much room I can let her fully go and have no need for brakes! I know she loves it just as much as me:)
Well I hope everyone has a great weekend! Ours is pretty free and relazing which I'm thankful for!

2 comments:

  1. i can't stand when people don't pay attention on the road. period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love fill in the blank fridays!
    its so fun reading these!
    you ate alligator jerkey and rattlesnake?!! WHHAAAUUT! that is crazy! i don't think i could do it!
    and number 5 is awesome! love that answer!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments.