Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring has Sprung!!

Spring in Oregon is here!! I took some photos while nannying today of some of the purty flowers we saw on our walk!
They ran ahead of me and got tired of waiting at times while I took pics..


Flowers!











We walked down by the river and they decided to look for shells:)

Then they wrestled on the baseball field (only West Linn would have turf fields at their parks haha)!

Then they wore me out by wanting to go "as fast as possible" the entire time on the tire swing!

Then we played with the neighbor kids and their dogs in the back of my truck..

This photo is horribley blown out but I love the dog's expression:)

So far I've had a great Friday and tonight we're hanging out with one of our favorite couples! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments.