Hello!! I'm soo happy it's Friday! I have a fun weekend coming up and hope it goes by nice and slowly:) I joined it with Lauren's Friday tradition and today it's movie themed!
Here are my answers-
1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is Braveheart. And I don't see how another movie could top it! Comedy wise I love Dumb and Dumber:)
2. My favorite movie as a child was too many to list but my top favs were Bambi, Pocahontas, The Little Mermaid, The Rescuers Down Under, and Homeward Bound probably.
3. The best movie quote ever is "Every man dies, not every man really lives"-William Wallace in Braveheart and I'm going to have to agree with Lauren on this one from The Notebook- when Noah says, "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever,you and me, everyday." :)
4. My favorite actress is Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge, Cold Mountain, and Australia
5. The movie I could watch over and over is Elf at Christmas every year..Braveheart and Pride and Prejudice once a year.. I guess I don't watch the same movies that often but I do own a gazillion!
6. My favorite movie genre is I really like movies in a different time period like Queen Victoria, Marie Antoinette, and Pride and Prejudice type. But I love comedy, romance, action, and suspense as well! I guess I can't pick just one.
7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is haha so I've really liked space ever since I was little.. we didn't have cable so I loved going to my aunt and uncle's house and watching the Discovery Channel! So tomorrow night some of our friends are going to see this Imax movie on the Hubble Telescope I've been wanting to see:)
Here's the trailer if you're curious-