Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Five!


So I'm joining in with one of my favorite blogs and posting my favorite five things about this week thus far!

Just post 5 things that have made you..



Happy
Giddy
 Grateful
Joyful
Gleeful

or all of the above..



After you do your post..go here and link up..




Alrighty my top 5 are-

1. I weighed myself this morning and weighed 8 pounds less then I did a few weeks ago! Woo hoo that's a great way to start any day for me!

2. Today my work got cancelled which bummed me out at first..but now I get to ride my horse and go visit my sister!

3. I started my new Jon Courson's Application Commentary and I'm loving it and learning so much!

4. I've had some free time to catch up on my many magazines I've been behind on (InStyle, Health, Prevention, Sunset, Real Simple, Better Homes and Gardens, Good Housekeeping, Cooking Light...)!

5. It's almost the weekend and Race and I are hanging out with some of our favorite friends and we have homegroup Sunday night!!

Well I better get to riding my big mare and keeping her in shape before I (not me personally)get her knocked up next month (pretty sure I've picked out a stud to breed her to) :) :)!!

Have a great day!
Goooo Blazers!!

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Mannland5, great list! Congrats on losing weight. That's a fantastic feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on losing 8 pounds!!! thats incredible!! way to go! and riding horses seems like so much fun! i've awlays wanted to ride a horse!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8 lbs. is a HUGE accomplishment. Color me jealous!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments.