Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fill in the blanks..a week behind schedule!

This is my mom and I and she told me that my dad made that dress for her! I swear there is nothing he cannot do! I didn't know he could sew.. he is the manliest man I've ever met so I guess his other side comes out once in a while.

So I've been pretty busy this week because of my new little rag a muffin! Seriously like all my free time has gone to bunny foo foo. Race and I gave him a trim around his eyes so he can see better! I guess he is a purebred Lionhead and has pedigree papers and everything! He has started showing his true colors now that he's comfortable around us and is a very spunky, rowdy little guy! Okay I know this probably isn't interesting anyone besides myself so I'll get off the bunny topic.. without further ado I will fill in some BLANKS!!

1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was "a good loser is a real loser." -my dad told me this growing up! Needless to say its made me a pretty competitive person..

2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it toHmm I would look into it a lot longer because I'm not sure.. I really like World Vision and my family has helped out lots of children over the years. They provide the kids with food, education, and God's love. I had a Filipino boy Daniel who was like a pen pal and we wrote back and forth for many years.

3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be that's tough...well assuming I could eat all this it would be- lots of brie and fondue, Olive Garden's chicken alfredo pizza, Pad Thai, ribs, my mom's death by chocolate cake, McMenamin's cajun tots, and a whole bunch of cookie dough and Phish Food ice cream! Call me a fatty or what..

4. My hair is long, brown, and very straight. I get a ton of highlights from the sun in the summer and I used to hate it because I wanted to have hair like Jasmine's.. but now I don't mind. I also got perms from like age 7-16... but now I like having straight hair because its easy and can air dry and I don't use any products.

5. If at first you don't succeed take a nap or eat chocolate. I can't think of anything inspiring to say.. "try again" I guess would be a good answer.

6. I have always been very short and loud.

7. Oh....and by the way.... I have a super sweet new bunny
(I obviously can't stop talking about) who is learning how to cuddle and watch movies with me and I might want to get him a wife and then raise their little bunny babies!
Hooray for Easter this weekend and my church getting to meet in our new building!


I found Gizmo's twin on google images today-

It's freaky how much they look alike! They must be related. Gizmo's mane is more imppressive though.

My sister is asleep on my couch right now! We just watched a movie and the tired little college girl can't stay up past 12 I guess... haha actually she just goes on like 5 hours every night and then crashes. I don't get it. I love me some 8 hours of sleep every night! I'm very disciplined in that area and pretty much stick to that! Probably why I'm healthier then her..but she probably has more fun then me.. she just got back from a spring break Mexico mission trip and I'm jealous hearing about it! I have such an itch to go somewhere! I'm living vicariously through her right now..

My dad and hubby have been giving up their free time to volunteer on our new church building and its past 12am and they're still working! I'm very proud of them and their servants hearts. I miss Race though and we have gotten way behind on our tv shows! Can you believe we're 2 weeks behind on 24?! Say it ain't so!

Alright have a great weekend everyone! Hopefully it'll be sunny and not rainy like it is here in Oregon:/   Happy Easter!!

3 comments:

  1. hooray for fill in the blank friday!
    your last meal is GREAT! and i love the best advice you got!!

    awww bunnies are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cailie,
    Thank you for entering the contest that beso.com sponsored on The Clothes Horse. We invite you to enter another contest we're running where you can win pair of Hunter Boots. Our Style Director, Emily Schuman (of cupcakesandcashmere.com) is giving away 6 different pair. Check it out at: http://www.beso.com/style-director-contest/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha awesome post! Lovin' every minute of it :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments.