Monday, March 29, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

So I decided I'm too busy to blog everyday. It was my goal, but I've come to terms with the fact that I just don't have the time! Maybe when I don't work as much.

I had a great weekend!

Race and I gave horse rides to tons of kids at my friend's big Easter party. We were too busy to get a pic of it, but here are some of the ones I got-

The barn full of lots of people!

The mad dash for candy and eggs! I joined it.

Pretty creek I ride my horse in!

The Easter Bunny was a big hit.

Spring has sprung!


Me and a cute baby bunny who got taken home by the 4 year old I babysit who decided she wanted to name it after my husband-Race. haha it's too cute for that name! But big Race is flattered:)

See if you can find the awkward squished chick! They were all fighting to be under the heat lamp (it didn't need to be that crowded).


Love at first sight. I didn't know at this point I'd be bringing him home!
Tired baby goat!


Cute little wanderer!
I love Dutch. He was twice as big as the mini horses there! He always follows me on my rides and struggles to keep up when I run Bella!


Riding the beasts back to their pasture after their "hard" work walking in a circl for 2 hours! haha we probably gave like 100 kids rides between the two of us!

Brought this guy home! Gizmo! We are going to breed him to one of the whites bunnies to have new babies at next year's spring party. He is a 4 month old Lionhead rabbit and we're in love with our first baby together:)

a new video game buddy!

Race is creative..or strange with the things he comes up with..
yesterday morning he was hiding carrots for the little dust bunny to find around the apartment!

There's his eye! I might give him a trim because besides this shot he can rarely see with all the hair in the way.. I don't think he'd survive long in the wild!

We just got him a big cage and litter box and here I am putting the poo in it to try and teach him.

He is a very sweet bunny and has yet to bit or chew on anything! He is running laps right now twisiting and kicking his feet up! If anyone has any bunny advice lay it on me!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness so many fun adventures!!
    i love easter egg hunts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love all those pictures! Are they all on facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! What an amazing-looking lionhead bunny :) I have one too at home,he just turned four months two weeks ago. But your lionhead bunny looks huge! I hope mine will grow that big XD...Oh and mine loves to play with this rubber ball I got him. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments.