1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be:
summer-Reining on a nice reining stud horse
2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take:
Race , Bella, a surfboard, my Bible, bug spray, and if I had a Kindle full of books I’d bring that too!
3. Germs are my most irrational fear. Oh and being claustrophobic.. especially when Race tries to “playfully” push me under water when were swimming… I panic.
4. I'd rather watch public broadcast everyday, than play video games everyday.
5. I am: overjoyed at the amazing sun the last few days and that we have a gorgeous weekend coming up!
6. I should really be: taking a quick nap before I go babysit…but that’s what spark and energy drinks are for !
7. One of my favorite things in all the world is: finding a really good sale, deals make me happy and it’s rare I buy anything not on sale.. shopping energizes me.. just thinking about it makes me think I no longer need a nap!
Have a great Friday night! I'm hoping to catch some more Olympics while I babysit, after the kids go to bed of course:)