1. When I'm nervous My palms get moist and my stomach does flip flops it's luckily not that often though.
2. My favorite item in my closet is it's hard to pick a favorite..probably my Frye boots I got off ebay last year for a slammin' deal! Also my pearl necklace I wear all the time and I got it from National Geographic magazine ha ha!
3. Browsing the internet, reading a magazine/book, and cuddling with Race are my favorite things to do when I need to relax.
4. My favorite childhood memory is hmm one of them is when my sister and I used to pretend we were golden eagles and we'd make nests on the wide step where the stairs turned at the top, so it'd be like our nest was on the edge of a cliff. We would get fake eggs and fly around to get food for our chicks. It always was after we watched The Rescuers Down Under..we were obsessed .
5. Something you may not know about me is I have an extremly long tounge that would give Gene Simmons (from Kiss) a run for his money. I can pick my nose with it if I felt so inclined to..pretty gross I know.
6. A true friend will be able to pick up where you last left off even if you haven't seen each other in a while. Will tell you when you're being dumb but support you in your decisions as well. Will not be flakey and not get back to you..hmm will laugh and cry with you and will tell you when you have food stuck in your teeth .
7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is that I love the Lord above all else, that I'm a good friend, a happy and positive person who likes to have fun (hopefully they would think that:) ).
Have a great Friday everyone!! Race and I are going to Mcmenamins tonight to use the soaking pool, get happy hour food, and watch a $3 movie and I can't wait:) I love dates with my husband!!