Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Getting to know me...a few days late!


1. What year did you graduate high school?


2005

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?

I'm going to have to say feet as I just found out today my husband washes  in between his toes everyday when he showers and thinks I'm a freak for not... haha the funny things I'm a WAY cleaner person then him.. he is just a little more meticulous in some areas:) We brought it up with some friends at happy hour and I was happy to find that the 6 people we were with all are like me and rarely wash between the toes! In the summer I'm way better about washing my feet when I wear flip flips all day!

3. Beach house or Lake house?

Well since we wakeboard and boat so much in the summer I'd have to say lake house! Lake Shasta probably.. if the ocean's temperature and weather was more like Hawaii here I'd probably say a beach house! How about a lake house within walking distance to the beach? That's how my friend Beth's lake house is!


4. Mac or PC?

PC


5. Did you wear braces?

For 8 months for having an overbite. I had so much fun picking the colors each time that I wouldn't have minded having them on longer!



6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?

My shallow answer would be Gisele Bundchen so I could be married to Tom Brady..
My holy answer would be John- Jesus' favorite disciple so I could see what it was like being face to face with my Savior:)
My nature lover answer would be- Steve Irwin, Bear Grylls, or Jane Goodall
My athletic side would be- bull rider Ty Murray, a jockey, or Shaun White

7. How many times have you moved in your life?

4 times with my parents (2 in Vermont, 2 in Oregon)
3 times since marriage (were on our 3rd apartment in 9 months haha)


8. Would you rather cook or clean?

I enjoy both. Cooking is more rewarding for Race (he is a total foodie) cleaning makes me happier..but I like pleasing my hubby so cooking is my final answer! Actually baking is.
 
Well that was fun! I had a great day today and watched two sweet little boys for 8 hours and then Race and I met my parents at Baja Fresh before church... except we skipped church and enjoyed the sun since it's supposed to rain the next two days! We explored our apartment's property and found a cool trail that leads to a field with horses and through some woods! I longboarded and Race biked. He insisted on lowering the bike down off our porch (3rd floor) with a rope and carabiner to the ground... needless to say he was bright red in the face and experienced major rope burn on his hands! I told him it was a bad idea and he said he just needs to perfect it. HA
 
Okay I have no spell check in this editor thing...does anyone know how to get that?! It drives me nuts and is probably showing my true self and how bad I am at spelling..and I want to hide that!

If you want to play "Getting to know you" head on over to- MannLand5

4 comments:

  1. oh wow! i really need to start taking better care of my feet! haha. your husband's on top of it!!
    GO PCS!! WOOHOO!
    i loved getting to know you more! this was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...love your different answers of who you would be for one day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked reading your answers...AND...i just took my kiddos on a walk through those very cherry blossoms the other day. it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun post!! Awesome answers!! ;) hope you are having a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments.